titania feat. flower-crown: midsummer edition
- Abusers can do nice things for people they are not abusing.
- Abusers can do nice things for people that they are abusing.
- Abusers can otherwise seem like nice, caring, supportive people when they are not actively abusing someone.
- It does not mean they’re not fucking abusers.
A game of Never Have I Ever that takes a twist, and will leave you with chills at the end.
- survivors are everywhere, and you don’t know how they feel about it
- they aren’t funny
- You more than likely care for someone who has been or will raped
- Rape jokes are apart of rape culture
- It belittles the seriousness of rape, and the effects of the some survivors may suffer
- they aren’t funny
- Rape jokes condone the rapist actions
- THEY ARE NOT FUNNY.
- do you serious need a fucking list on why not to be a douche bag
have you ever stayed up late with someone texting or chatting and known as the hours ticked by that you’d be ridiculously tired in the morning but it didnt matter because it was really fun and totally worth losing sleep over just to laugh with someone and enjoy their company maybe and then the next day you keep tiredly recalling how much fun it was while you’re falling asleep in class and that makes it not so bad that you’re tired anymore
as you all know i have been struggling financially for this past year and i am now finally at the point where i am working good hours however i am still supporting my family and while i am able to feed myself now, i still cannot afford things that i really do need (for example, new work pants - i’ve been wearing the same pair for the past year and theyre falling apart)
so, i’ve decided to open a commissions thing i don’t know what to call it (?) lmao but anyway
you can purchase a commission from me in any of the above styles and the prices for each are
- top left style: $5
- top middle style: $10
- top right style: $10
- bottom left style: $3
- bottom middle style: $5
- bottom right style: $3
i understand that a lot of you are in the same boat as me and are unable to purchase anything above but i would be so so so grateful if you would just take a couple seconds to reblog this and help me out that way :-) i love u all a lot
Shironeko trying to stay awake for his photo shoot.
here’s my question: how long does it take before you can look at a picture of an ex luver without wanting to cry and vomit and dig a hole and burry yourself in it forever?